6 June 2015

Best Nail Varnish Shades For Summer


nail varnish shades for summer
We are now in June and it's starting to feel like summer is on its way. I love changing up my makeup during the warmer months and swapping my nail varnish for something more summery. I have compiled a list of shades that will enhance and compliment a tan. These gorgeous colours will help highlight golden skin from sunrise to sunset. You can almost feel the heat..

No7 in Duck Egg Blue 
For a shade that mimics the clear blue skies above look no further than this little beauty from Boots. This pale baby blue looks great on sandy toes.
Barry M Gelly High Shine in Cotton
A white manicure in the summer is nothing short of perfection. It looks crisp, elegant and simple. Two coats are needed to achieve typex-esque nails. 
SEVENTEEN in Caribbean Crush 
Whenever I wear this on my nails I'm mesmerized by the punchy coral-orange colour. It even makes my ghostly pale hands look tanned - now that's impressive. 
Barry M Speedy Quick Dry in Kiss Me Quick
I know pastel shades are more spring than summer but I couldn't leave out this pink number from Barry M. It has earned a spot in my summer rotation as my go-to for fingers. 
COLLECTION Lasting Nail Colour in Lemon Meringue
This stunning creamy-pale yellow is perfect for summer. It's not too in your face or cartoonish like some yellows can be. It's a bold shade but it is softer and more wearable than a bright neon yellow. An instant pick-me-up shade, I feel happy just looking at it.

Time to liberate your toes from those boots and paint them in the coolest colours for summer. What shade are you eyeing up? 

2 comments:

  1. I kind of want to buy one of the speckled egg type varnished for the summer. Like the ones that look like mini egg shells? Your duck egg blue pick reminded me. :) x

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig