14 July 2015

Dove #100colours Challenge - Graduation

dove 100 colours
dove 100 colours challenge

To celebrate their #100colours campaign Dove has challenged me to embrace a brighter wardrobe this summer with the help of Dove Invisible Dry. The deodorant has been proven to leave no white marks on an impressive 100 colours. I'll be putting the deodorant to the test and exploring the possibilities that come with ditching dark shades.

Last week I attended my boyfriends' graduation ceremony and opted to wear this colourful coral dress from New Look. The scattering of stripes were a refreshing change from all the black dresses that surrounded me and added some fluorescently charged femininity to the occasion. I adore the shape and style of this dress; the fit and colour were extremely flattering and made me feel super summery. It's incredible how a splash of colour can alter your outlook and boost your confidence.

Embracing colour has given me so much more confidence to be braver with my style and with a spray of Dove Invisible Dry those pesky white marks won't be an issue. I've often lusted after brightly coloured clothing but haven't felt confident enough to wear them myself. I'll no longer be admiring bold pieces from a distance, instead I'll be taking on colour and making a style statement. I found wearing colour really lifted my mood and made me maintain a positive outlook. Don't get me wrong, I love a LBD but isn't it time to try something a little different?

Will you be swapping your LBD for a LCD?

Dove Invisible Dry Deodorant available from Boots nationwide.

1 comment:

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig