10 July 2015

New Klorane Dry Shampoo in Natural tint

Another new dry shampoo launch that has caught my eye this month. This time it's the cult classic French beauty brand Klorane with a new twist on their best seller. 

Keeping the same oat formula as the original, the latest offering has a natural tint designed for those with darker hair. The beige mineral pigment is the perfect shade for my light brunette locks. Once rubbed into roots it leaves hair looking naturally fresh without any of that grey residue often associated with dry shampoo. Not only does my hair look fresher it actually feels cleaner too. The lightweight powder absorbs oil almost instantly and helps add volume. I think I prefer this to the original version - good work Klorane! 

Klorane Dry Shampoo in Natural tint* £8.00 Escentual.com 



1 comment:

  1. I haven't tried anything by Klorane but I would like to! This is quite expensive but sounds a bit more sophisticated than your average dry shampoo xx

    Ramblings of a Beauty Bird | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig