3 August 2015

COLLECTION Contour Kit Review


collection contour kit review
COLLECTION have really upped their game lately. With every new launch I fall deeper and deeper in love with the brand. You guys are in for a real treat later this year as there is going to be whole host of must-have new products. Say hello to cheekbones because launching later on this month is this lust-worthy contour kit.

First things first, don't you think it looks very Nars-esque? I love a good dupe and this little beauty gets a thumbs up from me. This sleek compact ticks all the right boxes. The bronzing shade is matt and perfect for enhancing the natural structure of the face as it isn't orange-y or muddy. The lighter shade is designed to be used as a highlighter. It offers a subtle shimmer without the shine, I put it under my brows, down the centre of my nose and to clean up any harsh contour lines. Both powders have excellent pigmentation and are finely milled making them feel much more premium. 

If you love the contoured look and want to channel Kim K on a budget - this is for you. 

COLLECTION Contour Kit* £4.19 available from Superdrug from August 26th and Boots from 2nd September.

1 comment:

  1. This looks interesting but I really hate how they name bronzy shades contouring shades. IDK I just don't like how "contouring" products offer orange warm toned shades instead of cool toned taupey ones to mimic shadows. Okay I need to stop complaining now. bye :'D Great post though xx
    https://www.makeupforlunch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig