7 August 2015

TANGLE TEEZER Blow-Styling Brush Review


tangle teezer blow styling review
My TANGLE TEEZER and I have been together for three years now. We've had our differences and fall outs but there will always be a space in my haircare routine for the TANGLE TEEZER. The newest hairbrush from the brand is worlds apart from the original - it has a handle!

The TANGLE TEEZER Blow-Styling Brush is specially designed to make the process of blow drying your hair so much quicker and easier. It claims to offer the results of a salon blow dry in the comfort of your own home. The brush has a half paddle design and is made for those with short to medium length hair. The secret to its success is the teeth; they are quick-drying as the rapidly extract water from the hair shaft. It also has unique cleaning grooves which makes for easy hair removal and cleaning without damaging the teeth. Despite doing a great job at brushing through my thick hair I found the teeth could feel quite hard as the brush isn't very flexible. I'll often avoid blow drying my hair as it's so time consuming and leaves my hair looking fluffy. I decided to give blow drying another chance with the help of this and I could definitely notice a difference. My hair looked and felt so much smoother, there wasn't any awkward frizziness and flyaways were kept to a minimum. The only downisde to this product for me was that at times it felt uncomfortable to use because it has no cushioning. It is a little on the pricey side but it's a lot cheaper than going to the salon and I can tell by the quality this brush is going to last.

TANGLE TEEZER Blow-Styling Brush* £17.00 available from Boots here

2 comments:

  1. This sounds great! I haven't got a tangle teezer as I didn't like a brush without a handle... now this changes everything! :) Great post.

    Elle du Jour xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do really like the idea of this! It's a bit pricey but a brush is definitely an investment :) xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig