27 August 2015

The Body Shop Italian Summer Fig


Fig fanatics listen up. The new Body Shop Italian Summer Fig collection is truly delightful. I want to bathe in the scent all day. The whole range has that 'green', natural scent whilst still keeping a feminine element. The Italian Fig fragrance is more on the earthy side rather than girly. It feels quite grown up and more sophisticated than anything else I own. I adore the elegant packaging and chic black & white design. 

Italian Summer Fig EDT 50ml £18.00
If you're after an affordable fig fragrance look no further. This is my favourite product from the range and I can't express my love enough. The top notes compromise of grape leaves and crocus (I'm not too sure either). The heart notes are juicy Italian Fig and warm Tuscan Rose adding a sweet undertone to the fragrance. The beautiful scent ends with notes of Oakwood and Amber turning it into a fresh, light fragrance that lingers on skin. This is my new fig favourite - perfect for the warmer months as it's not overpowering. 
Italian Summer Fig Shower Gel £6.50
Described as a green, juicy fragrance this shower gel smells beyond delicious. It's exactly what I want on cool summer mornings and balmy evenings. The refreshing scent cleanses my skin beautifully leaving me feeling comforted and invigorated.
Italian Summer Fig Body Butter £13
This creamy formula is like silk for your skin. As with the other products from the range the scent is refreshing and not sickly sweet. It soaks into my limbs quickly and works best layered with the products above.

Are you a fig fan too? Check out the other products from the range here. I think I need to add the fragrance mist to my collection..


*post contains pr samples

4 comments:

  1. The fragrance sounds beautiful - I'd love to try this out!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how sophisticated it all sounds - I need to get to the Body Shop and sniff their latest collections!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like a gorgeous range, I definitely want to try the fragrance x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Body Shop are bringing out some lovely things right now. This looks incredible and the packaging is beautiful! xx

    http://unicornlashes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig