29 November 2015

Wear Less Makeup With These Skincare Oomphers

Gone are the days of me using face wipes and going sans moisturiser. My skincare routine has now matured. I love the idea of playing scientist in your bathroom; mixing and layering your favourite products. I'll research ingredients and read reviews before adding anything new to my routine. Below are a few skincare items I'll reach for when I want my skin to looks its best (everyday pls).

I love anything that promises to perk up my dull, lacklustre complexion. This gel-texture moisturiser from The Body Shop smoothes over skin beautifully. It absorbs quickly; mattifying the skin whilst giving you a subtle glow. The citrus scent also helps to perk me up during the dark mornings.This is the perfect base for makeup as it really helps to plump up and hydrate your complexion.

A delicious, indulgent evening treat for me is to use this little gem. Temple Spa is a brand I don't think gets enough love in the blogging world. I absolutely love the thick texture of this. I'll slather on a generous layer all over my face and leave on for 15 minutes. It's packed with incredible ingredients such as aubergine, cucumber and liquorice.The soothing formula is great for calming any redness and firming up your complexion. The results are immediate and it doesn't leave a greasy residue.

Serums are a daily part of my skincare routine. You know my love for products that aim to add radiance and this does just that. The Manuka Doctor Radiance Serum instantly illuminates skin without giving you an alien sheen.This includes natural ingredients such as Manuka Honey which does wonders for my skin as well as my breakfast.

Which product do you reach for to enhance your complexion without covering it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig